Adrienne O'Sullivan's CV
Adrienne was born and brought up in Newport, South Wales. She studied acting at the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama and has worked extensively on stage and screen for the last thirty years.
She has worked as a creative trainer within the education and corporate sector both in London and the rest of the U.K for the last twenty-five years. Working with thousands of people in education from country-wide Shakespeare workshops with 7-11-year olds to coaching young adults to speak at the House of Commons.
Returning home to Wales in 2000, Adrienne set up Act Now and has worked with many organisations in the public, private and third sector. Introducing businesses to the power of the arts to create confidence and success through the development of their greatest asset – their people.
Act Now has delivered training at three of the top 10 Welsh businesses and works with people at every level from CEO’s to Road Diggers – all of whom are brilliant people, open to develop their communication confidence and most importantly, great fun.
Companies that she has delivered training for include Admiral,Care Standards Inspectorate Wales,Celsa Manufacturing Ltd, Confused.com, Chandler KBS, Grant Thornton, Hugh James Solicitors, Halo Foods, Hywel Dda Health Board, Leo Abse Cohen Solicitors, Legal and General, MHM Insight, Ove Arup, Sports Wales, Wales and West Utilities Ltd, Western Power Distribution. Training for arts organisations include Hijinx, Script Cymru, Striking Attitudes and Arts & Business Cymru.
Previous key clients:
- Associate with The Map Consortium – clients included PricewaterhouseCoopers, Unilever U.K. and Aston Business School
- Freelance Trainer/Workshop Facilitator, LAMDA Business Performance – clients included Sequoia Partnership Management Consultants and Pfizer
- Freelance Trainer/Drama Workshop leader, TS2K Careers in Creativity – Communication and Interview skills
- Freelance Workshop Leader/Performer, ESC Int. and Young Shakespeare Company
- Freelance Director/Workshop Leader South West Area Project, Torfaen Borough Council
- B.A. in Drama – Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama (1988)
- Level 1 Teacher – Alexander Technique – Interactive Teaching method (2008)
My personal goal
Imagine a world in which every individual works towards reaching their full potential and therefore enabling those around them to reveal theirs. This is my personal dream. In my work, my goal is to enable individuals in business, education and the arts to develop their effectiveness in a creative way and to initiate new ways of working and thinking, naturally creating a climate of value within the workplace and beyond.