Adrienne O'Sullivan's CV
Adrienne was born and brought up in Newport, South Wales. She studied acting at the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama and has worked extensively in theatre, television and radio for the last twenty five years. Adrienne has also worked as a creative trainer within the education and corporate sectors, both in London and the rest of the UK for the last twenty years.
She returned to live in Wales in 2000 and set up Associated Creative Training Now and has worked with business and arts clients on various initiatives, introducing businesses to the power of working with the arts to support staff development and other relevant business issues.
Companies that she has delivered training for in Wales include Wales & West Utilities, Confused.com, Grant Thornton, ChandlerKBS, Ove Arup, Admiral, Celsa Manufacturing Ltd, Hugh James Solicitors, Care Standards Inspectorate Wales, Leo Abse & Cohen Solicitors, Halo Foods, Legal & General and Western Power Distribution. Training for arts organisations include Hijinx, Script Cymru, Striking Attitudes and Arts & Business Cymru.
Previous key clients:
- Associate with The Map Consortium – clients included PricewaterhouseCoopers, Unilever U.K. and Aston Business School
- Freelance Trainer/Workshop Facilitator, LAMDA Business Performance – clients included Sequoia Partnership Management Consultants and Pfizer
- Freelance Trainer/Drama Workshop leader, TS2K Careers in Creativity – Communication and Interview skills
- Freelance Workshop Leader/Performer, ESC Int. and Young Shakespeare Company
- Freelance Director/Workshop Leader South West Area Project, Torfaen Borough Council
- Professional Actress 1988 – present. Represented by Emptage Hallet Cardiff
- B.A. in Drama – Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama (1988)
- Level 1 Teacher – Alexander Technique – Interactive Teaching method (2008)
My personal goal
Imagine a world in which every individual works towards reaching their full potential and therefore enabling those around them to reveal theirs. This is my personal dream. In my work, my goal is to enable individuals in business, education and the arts to develop their effectiveness in a creative way and to initiate new ways of working and thinking, naturally creating a climate of value within the workplace and beyond.