Transforming customer experience
Whether your business is call centre led or a mixture of phone contact and face to face communication with customers, clients and colleagues we can create a bespoke course for your specific needs.
Winner of the Arts & Business Cymru 2014 Arts, Business & Employees Award
Act Now has delivered customer care courses offering an innovative and fresh approach to customer care for the company’s First Call Operatives, who respond to gas emergencies. Developing on the highly successful course created for customer care teams at the company’s headquarters, the training has contributed to Wales & West Utilities winning industry awards for customer care.
Offering participants the opportunity to have:
- Access to creative tools and techniques that are used in the arts to develop dynamic interpersonal skills – “thinking outside the box”
- Benefits of developing appropriate behaviours which are crucial for excellent customer service
- Cultivate a shared learning environment and personal approach to customer care.
- Develop strategies to deal with difficult situations and different customer needs using live scripted scenarios performed by professional actors
- Explore the qualities, tools and techniques that first class communicators use in order to build rapport and establish dynamic relations with customers and colleagues.
All of the above can be used as a skill bank and applied to your business practice.
What others have said
‘Well-presented course. Acting scenes hilarious. Course recommended”
“An enjoyable course. Three hours flew by. It makes you think about how a customer see’s you and how to react to different situations”
“Excellent trainers. I now understand the role of customer services and our relationship with them now and in to the future”
“The Act Now training has been a great success. The training has had a great response from our employees and has positively impacted on our levels of customer satisfaction.”
As a result of the training our staff’s ability to offer creative solutions to their customers’ needs beyond the standard requirements for an excellent service rose by a massive 50%.”
Claire Edwards, Customer Service Manager